skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
all things paige
Illustrating the adventures of Paige!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Barcelona, Spain
The famous La Rambla Street
The shrimp were as big as my hand!
The prettiest fruit ever, Pitahaya
It tasted like a kiwi
The fruit drinks were so fresh!
They didn't waste any parts of this animal...
You could buy anything on La Rambla street.
These birds were about to bust.
Ferrets!
Gaudi's Temple de la Sagrada Familia
Sam: This is going to be cool to say that we saw this while it was still under construction.
Old men playing
This was no joke like the National Assassin Museum
I swear these people were from the South. Their music sounded just like bluegrass.
Ladies dancing around to this choir that was performing.
Sam wasn't in the mood to shop with Jillian and I.
What? Is it not normal for people to have pigs as pets?
Gaudi's Casa Batllo
La Pedrera
Cool restaurant
No worries Penn, it's only -6 in there!
Ahhhhhhhhh.........
Berrrrrrr
If you don't be careful Chris you'll freeze to it!
We were trying to wiggle as much as possible to keep warm!
What in the world are we doing at an ice bar Jillian???
Dancing to keep the blood flowing!
Poor guy.
My dear BFFE, the one and only Sam
Our ghetto fabulous hostel that had no real walls so it was like sharing a room with 30 random people. Nothing like traveling cheap...
Where I was headed.
Sam- what was this thing called again???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(5)
Last night out in Asolo :o)
Top of Mt. Grappa
Hotel Fior Gourmet Dinner 3
Barcelona, Spain
Paris, France
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Paige
I go to Clemson University, where I study Financial Management. I have been blessed with many great things throughout my life. I love to read, travel, be with family, be outdoors, and eat sweets.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment